Cat’s eye gemstone is an intriguing gemstone which raises the curiosity among all the gem lovers due to its peculiar color and distinct features.
Cat’s Eye represents the planet Ketu. It is also known as Lehsunia, Vaiduria, Cymophane, Chyrsoberyl. Its name has come from the similarity of its physical appearance with that of a cat’s eye. On Moh’s scale of hardness, Cat’s eye measures 8.5
Astrologers consider the cat’s eye as an important gemstone.It is known to bring prosperity, wealth, and comfort in the life of its wearer.
It is believed that to curb the bad effects of Ketu in their horoscope, one must wear this gemstone.
But one must go through a trial period of few days to check whether it’s suiting the person or not. As, if the cat’s eye stone doesn’t suits then it can gives the negative results also. So, before wearing cat’s eye one must consult good and experienced Astrologer regarding their birth chart.
Facts of Cat’s Eye Stone:
- Cat eye stone is related with the vengeful planet Ketu that alike Saturn brings instant result either positive or negative, it totally depends upon its placement in the horoscope or birth chart.
- A dull or opaque cat’s eye causes ill-health.
- If the cat’s eye has black or dark spots in it, it can lead to the wearer’s serious condition.
- If the cat’s eye is without any gleam, it can take away the fortune.
- Cat`s eye is associated with the zodiac signs of Sagittarius.
- Cat’s eye also has the capability to start again a closed business.
- The cat eye or Lehsunia stone is equivalently powerful as blue sapphire gemstone.