To enhance the color of a $200 per carat stone to a more desirable honey-brown worth $1,500 per carat or more, the stones are bombarded in an atomic reactor. The radiation is more than 50 times greater than acceptable U.S. limits. Exposure to such high levels of radiation could cause all kinds of health problems, including skin-cancer and therefore carrying out the treatment is dangerous.
Hundreds of such highly radioactive chrysoberyl cat’s eye gemstones are sold in some Asian markets where the stone is in great demand. These have been in circulation in Indonesia, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Japan since April of 1997, according to some industry sources.
Benefits of wearing a Cat’s Eye Gemstone
Benefits of wearing Cat’s Eye Gemstones are as follows:
- A pure cats eye stone eleminates all obstructions due to evil spirits etc. increase monetary wealth and eliminates ailments.
- It brings strength, brightness, bravery, pleasure, bliss, prosperity and off springs.
- It not only saves a man from his enemy, but brings victory over the enemy also.
- It is also said that it destroys sorrow, poverty, diseases and calamities and saves from evil spirits, hidden enemies and royal punishment.
- Lost money is found again and stays long by wearing cat’s eye gemstone