In order to wear a cat’s eye stone, method of wearing gemstones are varied and are quite important. It is important to choose right gemstone to get maximum benefits that would help in all the affairs. Every gemstone represents a specific planet. Methods of wearing lehsunia gemstone differ from one another.
The Cat’s Eye Gemstone is the Gemstone of planet Ketu in Vedic Astrology. The Dasha of Ketu can be hard on an individual. Although the main objective of this planet is to give spiritual enlightenment and upliftment, it is accompanied by difficulties, sorrow, dilemmas and pain.
If Ketu is placed well in the birth chart, the planet can give success and gains too. Otherwise, the energies of this mystical planet need to be pacified.
Rituals Wearing Cat’s Eye Stone (Lehsunia):
- Rahu and Ketu stones should be worn only in specific conditions by consulting with an astrologer.
- Minimum weight of Cat’s Eye should be 7 carats (1400 mg).
- Cat’s Eye should be worn on Middle finger or Ring finger of the working hand.
- Cat’s Eye must touch your finger’s skin.
- Dip the ring into Gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Tuesday during the ascending moon cycle (Shukal paksha) near the sunrise time.
- Recite “AUM KETAVE NAMAH” mantra while wearing the ring.
- Lehsuniya ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone Jyotish effects.
The Cat’s Eye ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone Jyotish effects.