In order to wear a gemstone, method of wearing gemstones are varied and are quite important. It is important to choose right gemstone to get maximum benefits that would help in all the affairs. Every gemstone represents a specific planet. Methods of wearing each gemstone differ from one another.
Cat’s Eye protects from mysterious dangers and diseases. This prevents from unexpected mishaps of life.
Rituals Wearing Cat’s Eye Stone (Lehsunia):
- Rahu and Ketu stones should be worn only in specific conditions by consulting with astrologer.
- Minimum weight of Cat’s Eye should be 7 carats (1400 mg).
- Cat’s Eye should be wear in Middle finger or Ring finger of working hand.
- Cat’s Eye must touch your finger’s skin.
- Dip the ring into Gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Tuesday during the ascending moon cycle (Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite “AUM KETAVE NAMAH” mantra while wearing the ring.
- Lehsuniya ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone Jyotish effects.
The Cat’s Eye ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone Jyotish effects.